AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges when it really matters.
Developed in partnership with UNCF, the AlixPartners/UNCF Scholarship Program will provide need-based scholarships to college juniors with a declared major in accounting, analytics, business, engineering, finance, math, or technology. This scholarship will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year, and is renewable for up to 1 year for awardees who continue to meet eligibility requirements.
- Be African American/Black, and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have a declared major in accounting, analytics, business, engineering, finance, math, or technology.
- Be enrolled full-time as a college junior for the fall 2021 semester at:
- Any UNCF member institution, with preference given to students attending Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College; or
- Any of the following non-UNCF member HBCUs: Florida A&M University, Hampton University, Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University, and Tennessee State University.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
Application Must Include:
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- A current resume (see application for details).
- One letter of recommendation (must not be a friend or family member of the applicant).
Letter of Recommendation Troubleshooting
Applicants will invite references during the application process, and should also email the How to Submit a Letter of Recommendation document (download link on the right of this page) to their reference for additional guidance. Emailed letters of recommendation to UNCF will not be accepted at any time.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions by September 30, 2021. Please contact Brandi Williams with questions about this scholarship that have not been answered above.