The scholarship application period for this program has closed, so you cannot apply at this time.Preview Forms
2017 Dell Corporate Scholars Program
You've defined your perspective. Now it's time to fulfill your potential.
Find the career opportunity you deserve, one that caters to your worldwide ambitions and rewards your talent and insight.
The UNCF/Dell Corporate Scholars Program, a collaboration of Dell and UNCF will provide scholarships up to $4,500 (based on need) + internship opportunities for selected students based on the eligibility requirements for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Online Inquiry form for Summer 2017
The Dell Internship Program
All applicants for the UNCF/Dell Corporate Scholars Program may be considered internship opportunities at Dell. The internship is a paid 10-week 2017 summer internship based at Dell HQ in Round Rock,TX.
- Students must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must be a minority student enrolled full time at a US located accredited four year institution who will have junior standing for summer 2017.
- Students must major or have an academic focus in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Students must possess a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their institution/college (for scholarship award).
The Application Process
Step 1a: Complete the Online Interest Form (now through June 30, 2016)
- A professional resume (be sure to include institution, GPA, graduation date, and relevant coursework and course projects).
Step 1b: Complete the Online Application + prepare the following documents for upload (Available July 1, 2016):
- A one page statement of career goals and specifically address why they are considering the program and an internship with Dell.
- Provide an unofficial transcript with complete academic history through Spring 2016.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator.
Step 2: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to submit a short online video submission.
Step 3: Finalists will be invited to participate in telephone interview with hiring managers.
Learn more about Dell
Interns Discuss Experience at Round Rock, TX