The Edward M Nagel Scholarship is open to undergraduate students pursuing studies in business (and business related majors). This is a one time award to be disbursed in February 2022.
Candidates must meet the minimum criteria for full consideration:
- Grade Point Average of a 3.0 or higher
- Full time enrollment at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Pursuing a first time Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to business (ex. accounting, economics, finance, human resources)
- Possess a track record of leadership qualities as evidenced by earlier endeavors
- Have a demonstrated financial need that will be verified by your college or university
In order to have a completed application package, candidates must submit:
- Transcript (first year students can submit final high school transcript)
- Essay (prompt located in appropriate section within application)
- Reference form (detailed instructions can be found under supplemental documents on the right side of page)
The deadline for the submission of all materials is January 6, 2022 . No exceptions.
For questions, please contact Kenya Gray at email@example.com