The Delta Air Lines Foundation in partnersip with UNCF has established a scholarship program for students who reside in or are permanent residents of the State of New York. The scholarship is open to freshmen through 5th year seniors.
Recipients will be awarded a one-time need-based scholarship of up to $5000 for the 2017-18 academic year.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student at any U.S located, accredited 4-year college or university
- Be of any undergraduate classification from freshman through 5the year senior
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Reside in or be a permanent resident of the State of New York
- Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need
- Complete a student online application
- If you are a graduating high school senior entering your freshman year during the 2017-2018 academic school, please select freshman as your classification
- One to two-page essay describing your financial need for the scholarship and how it will impact the pursuit of your education
- Current transcript
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a faculty member or university/college administrator
If you have any questions, please email Jeff Darden II