The Coca-Cola First generation scholarship provides renewable awards up to $5,000 to students who are first in their families to attend college. Restrictions for this program is limited to full time matriculation at one of UNCF's 37 member institutions, with the exclusion of; Spelman College, Morehouse College, Clark Atlanta University or the Interdenominational Theological Center.
Applicants for the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- For the current academic year of 2021-2022, students must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full-time at a UNCF member college or university, with the exclusion of; Spelman College, Morehouse College, Clark Atlanta University or the Interdenominational Theological Center.
- Students must be First Generation - first in their family to attend 4 year college or university,
- Students must have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university (Required for need based program).
- Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of May 19, 2022.
- Current academic transcript.
- Student Aid Report.
- A 300-word essay.
Selected students for the 2021-2022 Coca-Cola Scholarship will receive up to $5,000 one-time, need-based award during the spring 2022 term.
*RENEWAL Scholars or Prior-Year Recipients- Do not re-apply; this application is used to identify NEW Scholars.
For questions please email Girmu Habte