The Billye Suber Aaron Legacy Scholarship has been created to provide a renewable, need-based scholarships for undergraduate full time college students attending Clark Atlanta University, Spelman College, Morehouse College, and Texas College.
Legacy Scholarship Program criteria-
- Student must posses a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Beginning fall 2018, students must be an entering college sophomore a full-time degree seeking student.
- Attend one of the four UNCF member institutions listed: Clark-Atlanta University, Spelman College, Morehouse College, or Texas College
- Complete a FAFSA and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the attending institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Please allow 6-8 weeks from closing for notifications of both selected and non selected students to be made. After that time, please feel free to contact Ms. JaiSun McCormick at email@example.com