The Billye Suber Aaron Legacy Scholarship has been created to provide a renewable, need-based scholarships for undergraduate full-time college students attending Clark Atlanta University, Spelman College, Morehouse College, and Texas College.
Legacy Scholarship Program criteria-
- Student must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Beginning Fall of 2021, students must be entering college as a sophomore and a full-time degree-seeking student.
- Attend one of the four UNCF member institutions listed: Clark-Atlanta University, Spelman College, Morehouse College, or Texas College
- Complete a FAFSA and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the attending institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Please allow 6-8 weeks from closing for notifications of both selected and non-selected students to be made. After that time, please feel free to contact Yvonne Nash email@example.com.