The Oracle Impact Scholarship Program provides scholarship support to African American and Hispanic American students majoring in computer science, computer engineering or mathematics. Applicants must be a matriculating student attending any accredited four-year college or university. Preference is given to students attending a UNCF member institution or other HBCU.
Selected students will be awarded in the 2017-2018 academic year.
(1) Candidates must reside in or be a permanent resident of the state of California; specifically Northern California. Eligible counties include; Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Solano OR
(2) Candidates must be graduates of the Chicago Public Schools.
Candidates can be either a resident of Northern California or a graduate of a Chicago Public School.
Other requirements include:
(3) one letter of recommendation;
(4) an official transcript; and,
(5) a 500 word essay outlining career aspirations, leadership experiences and most significant achievements.
Any questions regarding the application should be directed to David Ray