The Integra Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program in partnership with UNCF provides scholarship opportunities to permanent residents of New Jersey, Ohio or Massachusetts and who are majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM).
Applicants for the Integra Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be a permanent resident of states of New Jersey, (Somerset, Mercer, or Middlesex counties), Massachusetts (greater Boston area), and Ohio (greater Cincinnati area).
- Students must be full-time majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Be attending a UNCF member institution or a four-year US accredited college or university.
For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of December 30, 2021.
- A one-page personal statement of career interest,
- An Official transcript.
Select students will receive a $5,000 one time need-based scholarship in the spring 2022.
For additional questions, contact Wayne Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org