The Integra Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program in partnership with UNCF provides scholarship opportunities to permanent residents of New Jersey, Ohio or Massachusetts and who are majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
* Students must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) form.
* Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
* Be a permanent resident of states of New Jersey, (Somerset, Mercer, or Middlesex counties), Massachusetts (greater Boston area), and Ohio (greater Cincinnati area).
* Students must be full-time majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
* Be attending a UNCF member institution or a four-year US accredited college or university.
For award considerations, students must complete and submit the application by the application deadline.
Select students will receive a one time need-based scholarship up to $5,000 in the spring 2020.
For additional questions, contact David Ray.