The UNCF/Cengage Learning Digital Textbook Voucher Program provides access to digital textbooks for Black students attending HBCUs.
Applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
1) Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
2) Be Black and of African descent.
3) Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
4) Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college.
5) Be a full-time student enrolled at any UNCF-member institution or other HBCU.
Students shall submit an online application for the Program, complete with letter of recommendation, a one-page essay on "How will a Voucher program like this will help you?" It is imperative that each applicant provides a current and complete mailing address including zip code. All application materials must be received by the stated application deadline.
For additional questions: Please contact David Ray