From the breakfast table to lunch boxes to family barbecues, Bimbo Bakeries USA’s fresh, high-quality brands have delighted Americans for generations. As the largest commercial baking company in the U.S., we are proud to deliver our bread, bagels, buns, English Muffins and sweet baked goods to every town, city and community in the United States.
Bimbo Bakeries USA takes pride in our people-centric culture – We Value the Person is our Core Belief. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates all dimensions of diversity, promotes personal and professional development opportunities and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.
Through our Diversity, Equity and Belonging journey, Bimbo Bakeries USA is dedicated to building a workforce, creating a work environment, and establishing a meaningful presence in the marketplace that promotes diversity, equity and belonging for our associates.
This internship will introduce you to our extraordinary company, culture and brands. Experience will include hands-on learning of daily responsibilities and assigned projects as well as exposure to BBU’s operations, functions, leadership, and networking opportunities. Join our team and the chance to feed your life through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference!
- Up to $5,000 need based renewable scholarships
- Potential emergency student aid
- Internship opportunity and professional development
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at any U.S. located, accredited, four- year college or university (preference will be given to students who attend HBCU’s)
- African American
- Be a college sophomore at the time of submitted the application
- Study in a degree program associated with Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Science, Technology
- Be a U.S Citizen or legal resident
-Complete and submit the online application – click the apply button above to begin
-Complete the essay – Career Interest
-Upload your most recent transcript and resume
For information contact Crystal Terry – firstname.lastname@example.org