The Dr. Evan H. and Mary Goold Appelman Scholarship was established to support graduating high school seniors who have been accepted at any accredited four-year college or university.
Applicants for the Dr. Evan H. and Mary Goold Appelman Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be Black/African American;
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA") form; and have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be a graduating high school senior who has been accepted at any accredited four-year college or university beginning fall 2022.
For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of May 31, 2022.
- Essay - personal statement of career interest.
Selected students will receive a one-time need based scholarship in fall 2022.
For additional questions, contact DeAndre' Elerson