The scholarship application period for this program has closed, so you cannot apply at this time.Preview Forms
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 29, 2022. However, you should submit your application immediately to be considered for the P&G Standout Program!
The Olay Face the Stem Gap Scholarship Program will support women of color in achieving gender parity in STEM. The program will offer to students $2,500 in scholarship support that is renewable up to $5,000 for the 2022-2023 academic year, the opportunity to apply to the P&G Standout Program; and the opportunity to apply for careers at PGCareers.com.
- -The Standout Program is designed to give top students immersive experiences in a culture where diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ways of thinking are valued and included to make a meaningful impact from Day 1. The desire is to have a diverse group of top candidates for this program. Underrepresented students including, but not limited to, female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Indian/Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
Participants can expect to:
- *Visit our Global Headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio and meet with leaders and new hires across P&G
- *Get to know what P&G is all about
- *Complete a final round interview for an internship the following year (Varies by Function)!
- -Exposure, support and guidance with application to P&G Standout Program.
- -UNCF Student Leadership Conference (May 2023)
- -$2,500.00 Scholarship (renewable up to $5,000.00) for the 2022-2023 academic year
- -Be a woman of color candidate classified as a college sophomore at the time of application.
- -Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- -Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at any U.S. located, accredited, four-year college or university.
- -Study in a degree program associated with a science, technology, engineering or math major.
- -Provide a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, advisor, or professor along with transcript and resume.
- -Be a U.S. Citizen or legal U.S. resident.
- -Complete the UNCF online application describing extracurricular activities, honors and awards, community service
- -Complete and submit the online application – click the apply button above to begin
- -Complete the essay – Interest in pursuing a career in STEM.
- -Upload your most recent transcript and resume
- -Letter of recommendation (see instructions under supporting documents on the right side of this page)
For information contact Crystal Terry – firstname.lastname@example.org