The Parkview Health Corporate Scholars Program and the United Negro College Fund has decided to provide an internship program for sophomore students who are residents of or attending a higher education institution in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Top candidates will go through a rigorous interview process with the Parkview Health Corporation. Internship will take place during Summer 2019 and additional details will be discussed during the interview process.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Be a current sophomore who is attending a U.S. accredited 4-year higher education institution as a full-time student during the 2018-19 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Reside or be a permanent resident of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Must major in; Accounting, Human Resources, Organizational Leadership and Development, Sales, Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Finance, Physical Therapy Assistant/Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant program or degree, Public Relations, Communication or Journalism
- Must demonstrate possession of strong analytical problem solving, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and social media platforms
- Student online application
- One-page personal statement of career interest & goals
- Current official or unofficial transcript
Please Note the Following Guidelines on "How to Invite Reference/Recommender?"
One letter of recommendation is required for a complete application. The recommender must not be related to you. The recommendation form must be submitted before or by the deadline.
In order to give your recommender, the maximum amount of time to submit his/her recommendation, you should enter all information for your recommender (name and e-mail) as early as possible. This Application System will remind you to "Invite References" until your recommender has been invited. This generates an e-mail to your recommender notifying him/her of your application and request for his/her recommendation. For assistance with reference, please see the attached supporting document to the right.
application and request for his/her recommendation. For assistance with reference, please see the attached supporting document to the right.
If you have any questions, please email Jeff Darden II