The Ft. Wayne Indiana Scholarship Program was established by the Ft. Wayne Indiana Leadership Council in partnership with UNCF. The program is designed to assist eligible students from the state of Indiana.
Eligible applicants must:
* Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or better on a scale of 4.00;
* Be current freshman, sophomore or junior enrolled fulltime at any accredited four-year institution at the time of application;
* Pursue a major in any field, however, preference will be given to students majoring in the natural sciences, accounting, finance, marketing, informational systems or business management related studies;
* Be a permanent resident of the state of Indiana,
* Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For consideration, students must submit an online application for the Program, 1) complete with a letter of recommendation, 2) a 500 word essay outlining career aspiration, leadership experience and most significant achievement, and 3) a current transcript.
All application materials must be received by the applicable deadline, October 27, 2017.
Selected students will receive up to $3000 need based scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year.
If you have any questions, please email Girmu Habte.