The A. Loewenstein Scholarship Fund was created to help students bridge the gap in funding so that they may be able to continue their education. This scholarship will be disbursed for the 2019-2020 school year.
In order to qualify for the A. Loewenstein Scholarship Fund, students must meet the following criteria:
- * A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- * Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FASFA).
- * Students must have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university.
- * Applicants must be a sophomore or junior, and enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university.
- * Preference is given to African American students.
- * Be a US citizen or Permanent Resident.
To complete an online application, students must submit:
- * Two letters of recommendation. For assistance on how to complete a reference, please click the link at the bottom right of the page.
- * A One page essay.
- * A current transcript.
For more information, contact Marissa Simms at email@example.com.