About SUEZ North America
SUEZ North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 3,260 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers; and manages $4.1 billion in total assets. The company posted revenues of $1.064 billion in 2017 and is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Summer 2019 Internship Positions Available
Finance/Contracting intern – Paramus, NJ
NJ Communications Intern – Haworth, NJ
NY Engineering Intern – West Nyack, NY
BTS Data Analyst Intern – Paramus, NJ
Water Treatment Assistant Lab Technician - Haworth, NJ
IMPORTANT: Review position descriptions and locations on the right side of this page under "Supporting Documents". Make sure to address qualifications in your resume. Pay close attention to internship locations. Housing and transportation are not offered.
- Attend a 4 year accredited university/college
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- College Sophomore or College Junior at the time of application
- Major in: Accounting, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Communications, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science(s), Health and Safety (Select Environmental Science), Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Political Science, Pre-law or Sociology
To be fully considered for this program the applicant must complete the online application form. Applicants are required to upload their current (Fall 2018) unofficial transcript and resume.
If you have any questions, please Crystal Terry by email at email@example.com.