The Cooper Industries scholarship program was established in partnership with the United Negro College Fund to provide scholarship assistance to student majoring in engineering and business.
Applicants for the Cooper Industries scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Maintain a minimum of 2.50 on 4.0 scale.
- Enroll full time at 4-year accredited colleges or universities for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form and have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university..
For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of December 20, 2021.
- Current academic transcript.
- A 300 word essay on statement of career interest.
Select students will recieve a $3,000 one-time need based award in the spring 2022.
For questions, contact DeAndre Elerson.