UNCF Medline Corporate Scholars Program
The UNCF Medline Corporate Scholars Program, sponsored in partnership with Medline Industries, Inc., is seeking full-time enrolled juniors majoring in business, marketing, accounting, finance, healthcare management, and whose college experience demonstrates leadership and analytical ability during their college career. Candidates will be selected to intern for summer 2021.
- *Paid 2021 summer internship with Medline Industries
- *One-year scholarship of $5,000
- *Participation in UNCF Student Leadership Conference (SLC) | Students selected for an internship can participate in a four-day professional development and leadership conference in Washington, D.C. prior to the start of their internship. The SLC aims to provide a framework and forum for equipping students with the skill sets that they will need to be successful as interns and early career professionals.
During SLC, participants will:
* Enhance critical thinking skills
* Develop stronger project management abilities
* Improve verbal and written communication
* Sharpen workplace productivity
* Hone quality workplace readiness and etiquette
* Improve networking skills
* Experience highly motivating industry, corporate and national leaders
All qualified participants of the UNCF Medline Corporate Scholars Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- *African American junior undergraduate student enrolled full-time at a U.S. located, accredited, four year institution
- *Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- *U.S. citizen
- *Majoring in business, marketing, finance, accounting, healthcare management and or nursing at the undergraduate level.
- *Provide a current resume with the online application including education, work history, extracurricular activities, honors awards, and community service
Students shall submit an online application, complete with 1 letter of recommendation from a non-family member, extracurricular activities, honors and awards, community service and interests within and outside of their major. Students will also be required to submit a current resume and transcript.
For more information, contact: Melissa Jordan, Director of Professional Development Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.