PAPA JOHN'S RISE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM FOR DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
In partnership with Papa John's, the Papa John’s RISE Internship Program for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion will create career pathways for Black students by engaging 15 students that will receive an internship opportunity and professional development for potential full-time employment after graduation.
- -Papa John's internship readiness support
- -Professional Development support
- -Opportunity to apply for Papa John's RISE Summer Internship
- -Selected Interns attend UNCF Student Leadership Conference
- -Be eligible to work in the United States
- -Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- -Be African American/Black student classified as sophomore, junior or senior at time of application.
- -Be enrolled full time at a US located accredited four year HBCU
- -Have an interest in pursuing a career in any of the following business units
- Brand/Social Media
- People Operations & Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Supply Chain
- Information & Digital Solutions
- -Complete and submit the online application – click the apply button above to begin
- -Complete the essay – Career Goal Statement
- -Upload your most recent transcript (Spring 2021)
- -Upload your resume
For information contact Crystal Terry – firstname.lastname@example.org