Ricoh is a global information and technology company and a leader in information mobility for today's changing workforce. With a strong legacy of introducing new technologies into the workplace and a deep expertise in managing and accessing information, Ricoh is changing the way people work today with innovative products and dynamic solutions that harness the power of today's worker in a new world of work.
Ricoh is a global technology leader - a leading provider of document services technology, integrates copiers, printers and MFP technologies with document management software and systems, providing one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of document management services. Our products and services have resulted in unprecedented success for customers and outstanding opportunity for employees.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for consideration:
* US Citizen/Permanent Legal Resident.
* Attend full time at Historically Black College/University (HBCU).
* Be in a Junior Year of college in the fall of 2016 (award is renewable for Senior Year – 2 year maximum)
* Majoring in: Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology or Business Operations.
* Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
* Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their colleges or university.
* Demonstrates leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities, and/or work history.
Selected students will be awarded for the academic year 2016-2017. If you have any questions, please email Girmu Habte.