RICOH USA, INC. is a global information and technology company and a leader in information mobility for today's changing workforce. With a strong legacy of introducing new technologies into the workplace, and a deep expertise in managing and accessing information, RICOH is changing the way people work today with innovative products and dynamic solutions that harness the power of today's worker in a new world of work.
As a global technology leader providing technology such as document services, integrating copiers, printers and MFP technologies with document management software and systems, RICOH has worked to provide one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of document management services. Our products and services have resulted in unprecedented success for customers and outstanding opportunity for employees.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for consideration:
* US Citizen/Permanent Legal Resident.
* Must be enrolled full time at an Historically Black College/University (HBCU).
* Must be a minority student enrolled as a FULL TIME college junior as of Fall 2018 (*Current college sophomore students, please be mindful, that at the conclusion of this year (2017-2018), you will be a junior in the fall and we are seeking to award juniors.)
* Majoring in or have an academic focus in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Operations.
* Possess a grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their school's Office of Financial Aid.
* Complete an online application describing the applicant's extracurricular activities, honors and awards, select an essay topic, community service and interest outside of their major.
*Preference shall be given to women for at least (2) of the (5) awards.
If you have any questions, please email Ms. JaiSun McCormick at email@example.com. Please allow for 6-8 weeks from the close of this program for recipients to be notified.