Ricoh is a global information and technology company and a leader in information mobility for today's changing workforce. With a strong legacy of introducing new technologies into the workplace and a deep expertise in managing and accessing information, Ricoh is changing the way people work today with innovative products and dynamic solutions that harness the power of today's worker in a new world of work.
Ricoh is a global technology leader - a leading provider of document services technology, integrates copiers, printers and MFP technologies with document management software and systems, providing one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of document management services. Our products and services have resulted in unprecedented success for customers and outstanding opportunity for employees.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for consideration:
* US Citizen/Permanent Legal Resident.
* Must be enrolled full time at a Historically Black College/University (HBCU).
* Must be a college sophomore or junior as of Fall 2017
* Majoring in: Accounting, Business Operations, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology or Business Operations.
* Posess a grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
* Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by your colleges or university's Ofice of Financial Aid.
* Complete an application describing your leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities, and/or work history.
If you have any questions, please email Ms.JaiSun McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow for 6-8 weeks from the close of this program for recipients to be notified.