Oracle Summer 2023 Internship!
Get your foot in the door with the leaders of the cloud revolution. As the world's #1 developer of enterprise software, Oracle technology empowers nearly half a million businesses to achieve more, faster and with fewer resources. As an intern, you will make a significant impact and solve real world problems alongside mentors and seasoned colleagues. You will have the opportunity to help create groundbreaking products that solve the world's most fascinating problems.
The Oracle Developers Scholars Program seeks to identify students to serve as technical development interns during the summer of 2023. At the conclusion of the internship, interns will have an opportunity to receive a $10,000 scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic school year. This program seeks Black, Hispanic, and Native American students who are currently pursuing a degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering/Development. Candidates must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Students must be a sophomore or junior at the time of the application and be enrolled full time at a four-year, accredited college or university located in the U.S.
Successful candidates will be offered internships during the summer of 2023. Upon successful completion of the internship, interns will be considered for a $10,000 Scholarship to be awarded for academic year 2023-2024.
The goal of the Oracle Developers Scholars in Technology Program is to help create a diverse pipeline of college educated professionals poised to assume careers in computer engineering and software development. To accomplish this goal, Oracle is seeking students to intern for the 2023 Summer Program. Upon the successful completion of the internship student will be considered for a $10,000 scholarship to be awarded for the 2023-2024 academic year.
* Students must be enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university.
* Students must be at least a college sophomore or junior at the time of application.
* Students must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
* Students must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
* Students should have experience with one or more software coding languages either through class/project work or paid/unpaid work experience.
* Students should complete 3 or more Computer Science courses by summer 2023
* Students should provide a current resume in the online application highlighting the following: education, work history, extracurricular activities, honors, awards, community service, and examples of paid or unpaid experience in coding.
Summer 2023 Internship - Juniors selected for the 2023 Summer Internship will be working at the Oracle Headquarters in Austin, TX, Redwood City, CA, Seattle, WA. This will be determine pending COVID-19.
Scholarship Assistance - Upon the successful completion of the internship, students will be considered for a $10,000 scholarship to be awarded for the 2023-2024 academic year.
To be considered, candidates must submit the online application for the program, complete with a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal statement of career interest, resume and current transcript. All application materials must be received by the application deadline.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified within 8 weeks after the application closing date.
For account login issues, call a UNCF representative at 202-810-0258 Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM EST.
For more information, please contact Yves Pierre at email@example.com