To support initiatives designed to move historically Black college and university students to and through college, The Papa John’s Foundation, in collaboration with UNCF has created the Papa John’s Scholarship.
This scholarship opportunity is open to rising sophomore, junior or senior African American students majoring or have an academic focus in business administration/management with a concentration in human resources, marketing, communications, or public relations; supply chain; operations; information systems technology; or other STEM subjects.
Scholarship recipients will receive a one-time merit-based scholarship of $5000 for the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
- Be African American/ Black.
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be classified as a rising sophomore, junior or senior for the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- Be enrolled full-time at a U.S. located, accredited four-year institution.
- Majoring or have an academic focus in one of the following disciplines: business administration/management, with a concentration in human resources, marketing, communications, or public relations; supply chain; operations; information systems technology; or other STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- A one-page essay. (see application for details)
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions within 8 weeks after the application closing date.
If you have questions about this scholarship, contact Angela Mobley (firstname.lastname@example.org).