To support initiatives designed to move Black college and university students to and through college, The Papa John’s Foundation, in collaboration with UNCF has created the Papa John’s Scholarship.
This scholarship opportunity is open to rising sophomore, junior, and senior African American STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) students and students majoring in business administration/management with an academic focus in human resources, marketing, communications, public relations, supply chain management, operations management, and management information systems.
- Business majors outside the listed concentrations are ineligible for this opportunity.
- Social science majors are ineligible for this opportunity.
- Nursing majors are ineligible for this opportunity.
Scholarship recipients will receive a one-time merit-based scholarship of $5,000 for the 2022 – 2023 academic year.
- Be African American/Black.
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be classified as a sophomore, junior or senior during the 2022 - 2023 academic year.
- Be enrolled full-time at any U.S. located, accredited four-year institution.
- Majoring in one of the following disciplines: business administration/management with a concentration in human resources, marketing, communications, public relations, supply chain management, operations management, information systems managemet; or STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- A one-page essay. (see application for details)
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions within 8 weeks after the application closing date.
If you have questions about this scholarship application, contact Martha Bryant (Martha.Bryant@uncf.org).
For account login issues, please call 202-810-0258, Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM EST.