The Anheuser-Busch Foundation Scholarship Program was established by the Anheuser-Busch Foundation in partnership with the United Negro College Fund – UNCF. The program has been designed to provide need-based scholarships to 2022-2023 college graduating senior students who are enrolled at UNCF member institutions and who major in business related disciplines, supply chain logistics, mechanical, electrical, chemical, or industrial engineering.
Applicants for the Anheuser-Busch Foundation Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a 2022-2023 academic year college graduating senior enrolled at any UNCF member Institution;
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale;
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid \ FAFSA) form and have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university;
- Have a declared major in any of the following academic disciplines:
- Accounting, Advertising, Business-related, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Criminology, Electrical Engineering, Film, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Mass Communication, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Psychology, Sales, Sociology, Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of December 22, 2022.
- Current transcript.
- A 250-300 word essay. The applicant's personal statement of career interest.
Selected students will receive a one time, up to $2,500, need-based scholarship award during the 2022-2023 school year.
For questions, please contact Girmu Habte