Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) builds the secure, unified digital workspace technology that helps organizations unlock human potential and deliver a consistent workspace experience wherever work needs to get done. With Citrix, users get a seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments. All applicants are encouraged to visit the Citrix career page at jobs.citrix.com.
In partnership with UNCF, Citrix has developed the Citrix Scholarship Program to provide merit-based scholarships to African American undergraduate students who are, or will be, attending a UNCF member institution or other HBCU, and pursuing a business, engineering, or other technical major.
- Be African American and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Be currently classified as a graduating high school senior, or a college undergraduate freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Be enrolled full-time for the fall 2021 semester at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be pursuing a business, engineering, or other technical academic major.
Application Must Include:
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (each letter must be from a different reference: teacher/professor, college administrator, or community leader).
Letter of Recommendation Troubleshooting
Applicants will "invite" references to submit a letter of recommendation during the application process. The applicant should also download the How to Submit a Letter of Recommendation supporting document (on the right side of this page), and email it to their reference(s). Applications with only one letter of recommendation will not be considered. Emailed letters of recommendation to UNCF will not be accepted at any time.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications by the deadline will be notified of scholarship decisions by August 31, 2021. Please contact Brandi Williams with questions about this scholarship that have not been answered above.