PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
Applying for a scholarship using the UNCF General Application is restricted to students who are enrolled full time at one of the 37 UNCF Member Institutions during the 2018-19 academic year.
The UNCF General Application is primarily used as a matching tool to identify potentially eligible students for scholarship opportunities that do not require submitting an online application.
Completion of the UNCF General Application does not guarantee an applicant will receive a scholarship award.
Students are encouraged to continue to visit the UNCF Scholarship homepage throughout the academic year and apply to ALL scholarship programs whose criteria match their academic profile. Updating your profile each semester may enhance the possibility of a match.
Students are matched to the UNCF General Application based on the following minimum criteria:
1. Be enrolled full-time at a UNCF Member College or University;
2. Complete the Free Application for Student Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://fafsa.ed.gov;
3. Have a demonstrated financial need as verified by the financial aid office;
4. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale;
5. Complete the online application.
For more information, please contact us at (202) 810-0258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.