PayPal is seeking undergraduate and graduate students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and above to apply for a paid internships starting in June of 2020. Your resume should include experience in web development, in Java and Java Script programming languages (for software engineering applicants) and/or provide information on your related projects or internships.
* 3.0 and above GPA
* Experience in web development
* Experience in Java and Java Script programming languages (for Software Engineering specific)
* Strong project and/or internship experience related to your field of study
Available positions: there will be multiple available positions
Resumes that include experience in web development, in Java and Java Script programming languages (for software engineering applicants) and provide information on your related projects or internships will be forwarded directly to PayPal. (Sample resumes are posted on the UNCF detail page for your review). Applicants who are selected to move forward to the interview process will be contacted by PayPal directly.
Benefits of an internship at PayPal:
* Relocation to and from your internship
* Paid housing
* Shuttle service from temp housing to PayPal office
* Community building opportunities with other Interns
* Intern Summit
* Participation in employee discount program
* Social Events including Intern Night Out
* Tech Talks, Leadership & Product Speaker Series
* Project Showcase
* Emoji Hack
To apply complete the brief demographic questions on the application and upload your resume. Resumes will be forwarded on a rolling basis. Apply today!!
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org