The Andersen Foundation Scholarship program is a need-based scholarship program for African American college seniors who are pursuing a career in accounting. Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship program:
1) Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
2) Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form;
3) Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by your college or university;
4) Be an African American college junior or senior enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university at the time of application;
5) Be majoring in accounting or alternate major with the intent of pursuing a career in accounting as evidenced by submission of an essay about career interests.
Students must submit an online application for the Program, complete with a letter of recommendation, a 500 word essay of career interest in accounting, and a current transcript. All application materials must be received by the application deadline of January 13, 2021.
For further questions, please contact David Ray