The DTE Energy Foundation Scholarship Program is restricted to college juniors or seniors who are currently enrolled at UNCF member college or university.
In addition, eligible applicants must:
- Maintain 3.00 grade point average or better on 4 scale.
- Have a permanent residence in the West Michigan areas of Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Jackson, Bentor Harbor or St. Joseph (Zip Codes beginning with 490 thru 495)
- Declare major in mechanical, chemical or electrical engineering, information technology, or business.
- complete FAFSA and have a demonstrated unmet need as verified by the financial aid office,
- Be college juniors or college seniors enrolled full time at the time of application.
In addition, for award consideration applicants must write essay, submit one letter of recommendation and complete the online application by the deadline.
Selected recipients will receive up to $5,000 need-based scholarship award in the spring 2019.
If you have further question, contact Lottie Evens at email@example.com