UNCF is pleased to announce the UNCF F5 Women in STEM Scholarship for African American, Latina, Asian American, Native American, and Pacific Islander Women pursuing careers within the STEM field.
Applicants for this program must meet the following criteria:
* Possess a minimum of a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Financial Aid ("FAFSA") form.
* Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university
* Be an African American, Latina, Asian American, Native American, and Pacific Islander female student enrolled full-time at any UNCF-member institution, other HBCU or an accredited four-year institution for the 2021-2022 academic year.
To complete this application, you will need:
* Complete the online application
* Submit a current resume
* Provide an unofficial or official transcript
For questions, please email Jeff Darden II.