UNCF is pleased to announced the BNSF Railway Foundation Scholarship Program for high-achieving students from Tarrant County, Texas.
Applicants for this program must meet the following criteria:
* Possess a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Financial Aid ("FAFSA") form.
* Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university
* Reside or be a permanent resident of Tarrant County, Texas
* Be a full-time, enrolled degree seeking candidate at a UNCF-member institution OR at any other fully accredited US located college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year.
To complete this application, you will need:
* Complete the online application
* Submit one (1) letter of recommendation
* Write a 1-page personal statement of career interest
* Provide an unofficial or official transcript
If you have any questions, please email Jeff Darden II