The Northrop Grumman Corporation through the scholarship program supports a diverse and sustainable program that enhance the education experience for students and provides them with the training and tools they need to be successful. One of their top business priorities is to help provide unique education experiences related to science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
* Be a U.S. citizen;
* Be an African American and enrolled full-time as an undergraduate in their freshman, sophomore or junior year of college during the 2017-2018 academic year;
* Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and;
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet need verified by your attending college or university;
* Be pursuing a major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Systems Engineering.
* Must be enrolled fultime at one of the eligible institutions.
Students must submit an online application, complete with a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal statement of career interest, and a current transcript. All application materials must be received by the application deadline.
If you have any questions, please email David Ray.