The State Employee Combined Appeal (SECA) Scholarship is a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Scholarship Program for qualified students entering or enrolled at a UNCF member college/university during the 2018-2019 academic year.
Applicants for the Scholarship must:
- Be resident of Pennsylvania,
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and must be Pell Grant eligible and have a demonstrated financial needs as verified by the financial aid office,
- Enroll full-time at a UNCF Member College or University
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale,
- Complete the online application form.
Please contact Lottie Evans for questions