BE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE.
At Liberty Mutual, every day is a chance to learn, grow and contribute to meaningful work. That’s why we offer a variety of internship and career opportunities, including rotational development programs. We give you the chance to gain real-world experience through immediate responsibility and stimulating work.
LMI Internship Program
Each year, we place hundreds of interns in positions of responsibility in departments throughout the country. Liberty Mutual’s internship program gives undergrads a chance to test the waters—and in a typical year, 80 percent of our interns will receive full-time job offers! As you apply your skills and knowledge in a variety of actual corporate situations, you’ll learn how your interests match up with the jobs we offer. Additionally, you will:
- Work on critical business assignments to grow your skills and our business
- Gain experience with the company’s internal operations
- Interact with coworkers at every level of the organization
- Participate in educational and social programs that contribute to your development
LMI Leadership Forum
Are you a sophomore beginning to explore career opportunities? The Liberty Mutual Insurance (LMI) Leadership Forum is a three-day externship designed to provide talented college sophomores with exceptional leadership qualities an opportunity to learn about Liberty Mutual and careers in the insurance industry.
Students from diverse backgrounds, representing partnership schools across the country will travel to our corporate headquarters in Boston, MA to participate in workshops and activities geared towards bringing out leadership, team building, communication and negotiation skills. Participants will have numerous opportunities to network and interact with recent college hires, senior leaders and recruitment professionals.
* Students must be enrolled full-time at a four year college or university
* Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
* Students must have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university (required for need based programs)
* Students must be a U.S. citizen.
***Please note that this application requires an updated resume and current unofficial transcript but does not require an essay.
If you have any questions, please email Michael Burton or call (202) 810-0258.