CodePath's 12-week remote course prepares students to ace technical interviews and secure internships or full-time opportunities with top tech companies. 82% of last year's students obtained an internship or job offer after completing this course.
This course accommodates varying experience levels from total beginner to advanced. As part of the admissions process, CodePath will calibrate your interview readiness level and place you into the best fit group for your current experience.
* Beginner track assumes you are a Freshman or Sophomore and have very limited or no prior interviewing experience.
* Intermediate assumes you know the basics of data structures (arrays, linked lists, etc.)
* Advanced tracks focus on solving tougher and more complex algorithm problems including dynamic programming and greedy algorithms.
Regardless of where you are, if you are a college Computer Science student or in a related major, they have a track that will work well for you and groups you with other students at a similar experience level.
There are limited spots. To be eligible for consideration you must :
1. Complete and submit the UNCF interest form
2. Upon completion of the interest form you will receive an email that acknowledges receipt of your interest form and provides you with a link to complete the assessment
3. Complete and submit the assessment
-All applicants who submit the UNCF interest form, complete the assessment and are enrolled in the training will be entered in a drawing for one $2,500 scholarship.
Once the assessment is completed CodePath will notify all applicants of their status.
Questions: contact email@example.com