Henkel Scholarship Program
Henkel Corporation is partnering with UNCF to sponsor the Henkel Scholarship Program. This postsecondary scholarship program is designed to help support African American/Black juniors pursue their college and career aspirations.
The program offers scholarships and provides training and professional development resources to help students majoring in areas of study that align with early career opportunities at Henkel to prepare for summer internship roles.
About Henkel: We are pioneers at heart for the good of generations. Together we strive to make an impact on the lives of billions through our products, services, and solutions. Our well-known consumer and industrial brands include Schwarzkopf® hair care, Dial® soaps, Persil®, Purex®, and all® laundry detergents, Snuggle® fabric softeners as well as Loctite®, Technomelt® and Bonderite® adhesives. Learn more at: www.henkel-northamerica.com and on Twitter @Henkel_NA.
-Henkels internship readiness support
- -$5,000 Financial Need Based Scholarship Support
- -On-line Industry Training and Exposure
You must be interested in pursuing an internship with Henkel for summer 2023 and participate in all professional development and on-line industry training and exposure.
- -Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident
- -Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- -Be African American/Black student classified as junior at time of application.
- -Be enrolled full time at a US located accredited four year institution.
- -Have a major or academic foucs in one of the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Chemical, Manufacturing, Packaging or Mechanical Engineering
- -Preference will be given to:
- Candidates who reside at the time of application in a Henkel Corporation priority market, which may include California, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Minnesota, Tennessee and Connecticut. UNCF will confirm these priority markets with Henkel prior to outreach and recruitment and the launch of the online application.
- Candidates enrolled and attending a UNCF undergraduate member Historically Black College or University (HBCU).
- -Complete and submit the online application – click the apply button above to begin
- -Complete the essay – Career Goal Statement
- -Upload your most recent transcript (Spring 2021)
- -Upload your resume
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HENKEL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM HERE!!!
Possible Summer 2023 openings include internships in sales, account management, human resources, finance and digitalization at locations throughout the U.S.
To view possible internship positions, please refer to the Supporting Documents section on the bottom right of this page.
For information contact Crystal Terry – email@example.com