Employees of Jefferson County Public schools (Louisville) are pleased to announce their continued partnership with the UNCF in support of graduates of JCPS. The Jefferson County Minor Daniels Scholarship Program invites qualified students to apply for scholarship consideration.
For full consideration, eligible students must:
* Be classified as a high school senior from the Jefferson County Public Schools during the 2015-16 academic year and graduate by July 1, 2016;
* Attend a Historically Black College or University (HBCU);
* Be a first generation college student.
The candidate must make sure the following items are submitted by the deadline to have a completed application package:
* Most recent transcript (unofficial accepted)
* Admissions letter from an HBCU
* One page statement of career goals
* A letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or other faculty member familiar with the students academic performance.
For questions please email Pia Holland.