Employees of Jefferson County Public schools (Louisville) are pleased to announce their continued partnership with the UNCF in support of graduates of JCPS. The Jefferson County Minor Daniels Scholarship Program invites qualified students to apply for scholarship consideration.
For full consideration, eligible students must:
* Applicants should be a graduate of Jefferson County Public Schools;
* Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA minimum
* Applicants must be attending an accredited 2 or 4-year college or university
* Preference will be given to students who are from an underrepresented racial minority group, first-generation college students, homeless, low income, attending an HBCU (Historically Black College or University), or majoring in education
The candidate must make sure the following items are submitted by the deadline to have a completed application package:
* Most recent transcript (unofficial accepted)
* Admissions letter
* One-page personal statement of career interest
* A letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or other faculty members familiar with the student's academic performance.
For questions please email Pia Holland.