DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!
PAID SUMMER INTERNSHIP
HOUSING AND TRANSPORTATION PAID
UP TO $6,500.00 SCHOLARSHIP
The UNCF Budweiser Natalie Johnson Scholarship and Internship Program was established by Anheuser-Busch in partnership with United Negro College Fund – UNCF, in the name of Natalie Johnson who is a graduate of Fisk University in Tennessee; and currently the first African American female Brewing Director, North America, working at the Anheuser-Busch brewery in St. Louis.
The Program will provide current sophomores and/or juniors attending HBCUs with the opportunity to participate in an internship at Anheuser-Busch in its Summer Brewery Internship Program and a scholarship for the 2022 - 2023 academic year.
- -Understanding and guidance with the Anheuser-Busch assessment process
- -Video interviewing tips and strategies
- -Summer 2022 Internship with Anheuser-Busch Summer Brewery Internship Program
- -UNCF Student Leadership Conference (May 2022)
- -Up to $6,500.00 Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic year
- -Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- -Be a college sophomore or junior attending a four-year, accredited, historically black college or university (“HBCU”)
- -Have a declared major in mechanical, electrical, industrial, or chemical engineering; chemistry, or supply chain management and logistics.
- -Complete and submit the online application – click the apply button above to begin
- -Complete the essay – Career Goal Statement
- -Upload your most recent transcript and resume
For information contact Crystal Terry – email@example.com