Applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
- * Posses a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- * Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA") form.
- * Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- * Be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident/National who resides in or is a permanent resident of the State of Texas.
- * Be a minority (African-American, Native-American, LatinX-American, Asian, Pacific Islander American, and Middle Eastern origin) female high school senior in the North East Independent School district attending Roosevelt High School at 5110 Walzem Road, San Antonio, TX 78218, at the time of application.
- * Plan to enroll at any four-year accredited college or university in Texas pursuing a STEM related major.
Students shall submit an online application for the Porgram, complete with a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal essay describing their interest in pursuing a STEM related career, and a current transcript. The application shall be available via UNCF's website. All application materials must be received by the applicable deadline.
Awards will be made for the 2018-2019 academic year.
For questions concerning the scholarship, please contact Relationship Manager Yvonne Nash - firstname.lastname@example.org.