UNCF Budweiser Natalie Johnson Scholarship and Internship Program was established in August 2020 by Anheuser-Busch in partnership with United Negro College Fund – UNCF, in the name of Natalie Johnson who is a graduate of Fisk University in Tennessee; and currently the first African American female Brewing Director, North America, working at the Anheuser-Busch brewery in St. Louis.
The Program will provide current sophomores and/or juniors attending HBCUs with the opportunity to participate in an internship at Anheuser-Busch in its Summer Brewery Internship Program and a scholarship for the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- -Understanding and guidance with the Anheuser-Busch assessment process
- -Video interviewing tips and strategies
- -Summer 2021 Internship with Anheuser-Busch Summer Brewery Internship Program
- -UNCF Student Leadership Conference (May 2021)
- -Up to $6,500.00 Scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic year
- -Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- -Be a college sophomore or junior attending a four-year, accredited, historically black college or university (“HBCU”)
- -Have a declared major in mechanical, electrical, industrial, and chemical engineering; chemistry, or supply chain management and logistics.
- -Complete and submit the online application – click the apply button above to begin
- -Complete the essay – Career Goal Statement
- -Upload your most recent transcript and resume
For information contact Crystal Terry – firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed, Oct 7 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
UNCF Budweiser Scholarship and Internship Program - Meet & Greet with Natalie Johnson
Named after the first Black female Brewmaster at the Anheuser-Busch St. Louis brewery, the UNCF Budweiser Natalie Johnson Scholarship aims to increase diversity within the beer industry. This session is for UNCF students with an interest in the Natalie Johnson Scholarship and Internship Programs (Launching Fall 2020).
Who You'll Meet: During the session, you will have a chance to connect with Natalie Johnson, a graduate of Fisk University in Tennessee; and currently the first African American female Brewing Director, North America. Natalie works at the Anheuser-Busch brewery in St. Louis. She will be sharing information about her career journey and best advice for students applying to UNCF Budweiser Internships and Scholarships. You will also meet Sekou Biddle. Sekou is UNCF’s vice president of advocacy and student professional development programs. He leads UNCF’s effort to ensure more African American students will be better prepared to enroll in and complete college and receive the necessary professional skills for early career success.