UNCF is pleased to announce the Bayer Fund STEM Scholarship for high-achieving students majoring in the STEM field.
Applicants for this program must meet the following criteria:
* Possess a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
* Be attending an accredited UNCF member instiituion, accredited HBCU, or any accredited four-year college or university
* Be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited eligible institution and classified as a junior during the 2022-2023 school year
*Be pursuing an academic discipline in any major related to sceince, technology, engineering or math ("STEM")
*Preference will be given for candidates in the following states; Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinios, Indiana, Iowa, Lousinana, Massasacheusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennslyvania, Puerto Rico, Texas, and Washington
To complete this application, you will need to:
* Complete the online application
* Write a 1-page personal statement of career interest
* Provide an unofficial or official transcript
For questions, please email Jeff Darden II.