Through the collaborative partnership with UNCF, Intel Corporation has established a scholarship program to help STEM students get on the fast track to a rewarding career. In addition to direct financial support, Intel-sponsored scholarships offer the benefits of exposure to potential job opportunities, networking with fellow scholars, insight to other Intel scholarships, research, training opportunities, and access to Intel mentors offering support on technical, non-technical, cultural, and dissertation-related needs.
Eligible applicants must:
* Be an African American who is a U.S. Citizen;
* Be full time college juniors, seniors or graduates (MS and/or Ph.D) attending any four-year accredited college or university in the fall of 2020;
* Maintain cumulative grade point average of 3.20 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
* Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Also, applicants must complete the online application and submit the following application materials by the application deadline (August 31, 2020).
1. One letter of recommendation from faculty member who is familiar with the applicant's academic abilities,
2. Essay; for details go to essay section,
3. Most recent transcript and updated resume,
Select students will receive a one-time $5,000 scholarship that is merit-based within the fall of 2020. In addition, subsequent to the award, selected students will be contacted by Intel Corporation to receive the following benefits:
* Exposure to Intel Job (internship or full-time) Opportunities
* Networking with Fellow Intel Scholars
* Insight to Intel Research Opportunities
* Access to Intel Technology
To learn more about the benefits and opportunities that are provided by Intel Corporation, please visit Intel Scholar Programs Website
For additional question about the application, contact Girmu Habte