Through the collaborative partnership with UNCF, Intel Corporation has established a scholarship program that helps ensure educational access and the reduction of the financial burden of attending college for talented students in need. In addition, UNCF works with Intel to identify qualified scholarship candidates who could potentially become future interns at Intel.
Eligible applicants must:
* Be an African American who is a U.S. Citizen;
* Be full time college juniors, seniors or graduates (MS and/or Ph.D) attending any four-year accredited college or university at the time of application;
* Maintain cumulative grade point average of 3.20 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
* Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Also, applicants must complete the online application and submit the following application materials by the application deadline (December 31, 2019):
1. One letter of recommendation from faculty member who is familiar with the applicant's academic abilities.
2. Essay; for details go to essay section
3. Official transcript and updated resume.
Select students will receive a $5,000 one-time scholarship in the Spring 2020. In addition, subsequent to the award, the selected students will be contacted by UNCF for virtual coaching/interviewing session. The objective of the coaching/interviewing session is to prepare and train the students for a potential internship opportunity at Intel Corporation.
Please use your most frequently used email address and phone number for this application.
For additional question, contact Girmu Habte