Comcast Technology has partnered with UNCF to award two (2) high school seniors from the state of Washington a scholarship award in an amount up to $2500. Students with a passion for technology are encouraged to apply.
Eligible students must:
* Be 2015 graduate of a high school in the state of Washington
* Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
* Plan to attend an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
In addition, to be fully considered for this award, each candidate application package must include:
- one complete Student Application Form
- one complete Recommendation Form
- one current transcript
- and a one-page personal statement of career interest.
For questions, please email Michael Burton