UNCF/ Kimberly-Clark Corporate Scholars Program
The UNCF/Kimberly-Clark Corporate Scholars Program, sponsored in partnership with Kimberly-Clark Corporation, is seeking college sophomores and juniors from Spelman College, Morehouse College, & Clark Atlanta University who have an interest in interning with Kimberly-Clark Corporation and whose college experience demonstrates leadership and analytical ability. Candidates will be selected to intern at the Roswell, GA host site for summer 2021.
- * Paid 2021 summer internship at Kimberly-Clark Corporation in Roswell, GA
- * Supplemental housing and returning relocation support as needed will be coordinated by UNCF
- *One-year scholarship up to $5,000 based on financial need
- *Participation in UNCF Student Leadership Conference (SLC) | Students selected for an internship can participate in a four-day professional development and leadership conference in Washington, D.C. prior to the start of their internship. The SLC aims to provide a framework and forum for equipping students with the skill sets that they will need to be successful as interns and early career professionals.
During SLC, participants will:
* Enhance critical thinking skills
* Develop stronger project management abilities
* Improve verbal and written communication
* Sharpen workplace productivity
* Hone quality workplace readiness and etiquette
* Improve networking skills
* Experience highly motivating industry, corporate and national leaders
All qualified participants of the UNCF/Kimberly-Clark Corporate Scholars Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- *Minority sophomore or junior undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Spelman College, Morehouse College, or Clark- Atlanta University (must be a sophomore or junior at the time of application)
- *Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- *Student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form
- *U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- *Majoring in business, marketing, finance, economics, or human resources
- *Provide a current resume with the online application including education, work history, extracurricular activities, honors awards, and community service
Students shall submit an online application, complete with a resume, a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal statement of career goals that specifically addresses why they are considering the UNCF/Kimberly-Clark Corporate Scholars Program, and a current transcript.
For more information, contact: Melissa Jordan, Director of Professional Development Programs at email@example.com.