Catherine W. Pierce scholarship was established to support students who are majoring in disciplines within the Arts. Mrs. Pierce had a great interest in helping deserving students pursue the fields of Art or Art History (excluding perforing Arts). The award amount is up to $4,500.
To be eligible for this scholarship students must:
- Be enrolled full-time at a U.S. accredited 4 year institution for the 2018-19 academic year
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Be pursuing a degree in an Art or Art History discipline
To complete this application you will need:
- Complete the online application
- Write a 1-page essay describing what inspired you to choose your major, and your career interest and goals
- Proivde an unofficial or official transcript
Please contact Jeff Darden II if you have additional questions.