Ashley Stewart has partnered with UNCF to establish a scholarship to encourage minority female students to pursue a future career in the business of fashion. Candidates must be classified as sophomore or junior at the time of application one of the selected UNCF-member schools.
Completed applications includes:
* essay of at least 400 words
* unmet financial need (verified with school upon final selection)
* reference form (please use INVITE A REFERENCE feature on your landing page)
* current unofficial transcript
Eligibility criteria includes:
* 3.3 GPA or higher;
* majoring in a business field (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or Fashion Merchandising)
* sophomore or junior in classification (during academic year 2015-16 at the time of application
* full-time enrollment at either a UNCF member school
A one time award will be disbursed for the 2016-17 academic year in August 2016.
Please email your questions to Kenya Gray.