PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
The UNCF General Application is used to establish an applicant pool of potentially eligible students for ongoing scholarship opportunities that are unpublished.
Unpublished scholarship opportunities using the UNCF General Application, are restricted to students who are enrolled full time at one of the 37 UNCF Member Institutions during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Completion of the UNCF General Application does not guarantee an applicant will receive a scholarship award.
Students are encouraged to continue to visit the UNCF Scholarship homepage throughout the academic year and apply to ALL scholarship programs whose criteria match their academic profile. Updating your profile each semester may enhance the possibility of a match.
The UNCF General Application based on the following minimum criteria:
1. Be enrolled full-time at a UNCF Member College or University;
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://fafsa.ed.gov;
3. Have a demonstrated financial need as verified by the financial aid office;
4. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale;
5. Complete the online application.
For more information, please contact us at (202) 810-0258 or email@example.com.