READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
The UNCF General Scholarship Program is restricted to UNCF students who are currently enrolled for the 2016-17 academic year.
Applicants for the UNCF General Scholarship Program must:
1. Be enrolled full-time at a UNCF Member College or University
2. Complete the Free Application for Student Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
3. Have a demonstrated financial need as verified by the financial aid office
3. Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale
4. Complete the online application
For more information, please contact us at (202) 810-0254 or email@example.com.