The scholarship application period for this program has closed, so you cannot apply at this time.Preview Forms
UNCF and employees of the Dallas Independent School District are pleased to announce a scholarship program that will be awarded the 2022-2023 academic year. Applicants must be Spring 2022 Dallas ISD Graduating Seniors, who will be enrolled full time at any four-year college or university.
Applicants for the Dallas Independent School District must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Posses a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Reside in or be a permanent resident of the city of Dallas, Texas.
- Be a graduating senior during the 2021-2022 school year from a Dallas ISD
- Must be accepted at any UNCF member institution, other HBCU, or an accredited four-year institution.
For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of June 30, 2022.
- Submit a completed application
- One page personal statement of career interest
For more information/questions, please email De Andre' Elerson