The Wyeth-Aryst/AHP Endowed Scholarship was created to help students in health related fields bridge the gap in funding so that they may be able to continue their education. This scholarship will be disbursed for the 2020-2021 school year (this semester).
In order to qualify for the Wyeth-Aryst/AHP Endowed Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- * A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- * Students must major in a health related field or medical business administration.
- * Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA).
- * Students must have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university.
- * Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time at one of the accredited institutions listed below.
- * Students must be attending one of our 37 affiliated member institutions (a list of which can be located at https://uncf.org/member-colleges), The Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Florida A&M University's College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hampton University's School of Pharmacy, Howard University's College of Medicine or College of Pharmacy, Xavier University of Louisiana's College of Pharmacy, Meharry Medical College's School of Medicine or Dentistry, Morehouse School of Medicine, Texas Southern University's College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Temple University, University of Maryland Baltimore County, or University of Toledo.
- * Students must have demonstrated leadership ability.
- * Be a US citizen or Permanent Resident.
To complete an online application, students must submit:
- * Two letters of recommendation from faculty and/or department head. References outside of academia will not be considered.
- * A One page essay that expresses career goals and future plans.
- * A current official college transcript.
Any applications that are not 100% complete by the closing date/time will not be considered.
Chosen applicants can expect to be notified about 1 month after the closing of the application.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Marissa Simms by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.